Deep Shift facilitators and participants will work together to create a space that is open and hospitable, resource-rich and charged with expectancy.
- Slow down, listen, and reflect.
- Give each other uninterrupted time to finish their thoughts, allowing space before speaking.
- Engage in dialect with others in the group – a dialogue about things that matter.
- Grow to be able to clarify and affirm our truths in the presence of others – truth that is more likely to overflow into our work and lives.
- Share with others in a manner that honors the primacy and integrity of the inner teacher – free from external judgment.
- Learn to listen deeply and ask questions of ourselves and others that help us hear their own inner wisdom more clearly.
- Explore the intersection of the universal stories of human experience – from our books, videos, and podcasts – while reflecting on the “big questions” of our lives.